MyFridays Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- An individual will be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon providing TGI Fridays Australia their details and/or downloading TGI Fridays Australia ‘MyFridays Rewards’ Application and registering for a membership account.
- Individuals can become TGI Fridays MyFridays Rewards Members (“Members”) by either: (a) downloading the TGI Fridays Application (“App”) for compatible smart phones and devices, following the prompts to register an account and verifying the registered email address or (b) registering details at tgifridays.com.au/rewards/ and verifying the registered email address.
- An email verification process is in place to become a member. Members must verify their email address by clicking on the verification link sent to the email entered during the registration process. Only a verified member can redeem rewards and points.
- Participation in the MyFridays Rewards Program (“Program”) is for personal use only and open to individuals 18 years and over who have a unique valid email address and mobile phone number. Individuals must reside within Australia to become a member.
- The program is for personal use only. Points and vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded. Additionally, a membership account cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business.
- A MyFridays Rewards account (“Membership Account” or “Account”) is not transferrable and can only be used by the individual who initially set up their membership. It cannot be used as a credit card, debit card or a guarantee card.
- There is a limit of one (1) registered membership account per person. Each account requires an independent email address that must be verified. Multiple accounts per person (determined by name, email, mobile number or other details) will result in the additional account/s being closed, and any benefits, rewards or points attached to the account cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of TGI Fridays Australia.
- It is the responsibility of the member to advise TGI Fridays Australia of any change of account details including name, email, mobile number etc as soon as practical after the change. Updates can be made on the TGI Fridays Australia App or by contacting TGI Fridays Australia directly via email@example.com, further verification requirements may be required. TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards to members relating to any failure by you to notify us of any change in your details.
- TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a MyFridays Member’s account including through the MyFridays Member’s barcode and redemption of benefits and rewards by third parties, including the unauthorised use of points and/or a reward allocated to a member. It is each member’s responsibility to protect their account from misuse or access.
- A member may terminate their membership or cancel at any time by giving written notice to TGI Fridays Australia via firstname.lastname@example.org. On receiving a notice of termination from a member, the member’s contact details with be noted on the database as closed.
- MyFridays Rewards accounts are issued by and remain the property of TGI Fridays Australia which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: a) terminate the MyFridays Rewards Program b) decline to issue a MyFridays Rewards account to an applicant; and c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel a MyFridays Rewards account or MyFridays rewards points (“Points”) collected, or to alter the conditions of operation of the program. Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to, i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the program, ii) any use or attempted use of a MyFridays Rewards account or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions, iii) an individual supplying misleading information or making misrepresentations to TGI Fridays Australia and its participating venues, or iv) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the program.
- TGI Fridays Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective MyFridays Members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including a MyFridays Member’s identity, age, email and mobile phone number.
- Upon verification of the registered email address, new members are entitled to a $10 voucher. This voucher is valid with any purchase of full priced menu items and/or drinks. This offer is not valid with any other offer including Kids Eat Free, Lunch Deal and/or Happy Hour unless specified by TGI Fridays Australia. $10 voucher must be presented to the cashier at the time of bill payment. This offer is one time use only. Offer valid at TGI Fridays restaurants in Australia only. Offer cannot be substituted for cash or any other item. Period of offer subject to change at TGI Fridays sole discretion. Offer valid while stocks last. Offer not valid for functions or delivery orders. One $10 voucher can be redeemed per member per day. Offer barcode is for registered members use only and is not to be shared.
- A $15.00 Birthday voucher will be applied to a member’s account one time only on their birthday each year, provided they are eligible. Members must have registered and verified their account for a minimum of 30 days prior to their birthday in order to be eligible to receive the birthday credit. TGI Fridays Australia takes no responsibility for date of birth errors, which have either been provided on an application for or entered in, to member profiles. TGI Fridays Australia reserves the right, at any time, to change the value of the Birthday voucher, without prior notice.
- From time to time, rewards, in the form of TGI Fridays Rewards Vouchers (“Vouchers”), will be emailed and/or appear on a member’s app. TGI Fridays reserves the right to stop sending out Vouchers at any time at its discretion. Collecting periods may vary at TGI Friday’s discretion. The terms and conditions relating to individual Vouchers may be found on the Vouchers.
- All rewards are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at TGI Fridays Australia’s absolute discretion. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, restaurant closures etc, may apply. TGI Fridays Australia in its absolute discretion may change or amend a benefit or reward, including ceasing the benefit or reward, without notification. TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits and rewards.
- You may receive personalised offers that are only available to you and other select members, as determined by TGI Fridays Australia. Certain rewards and benefits may not be available to all Members. It is at TGI Fridays Australia’s absolute discretion whether to supply you with these or any benefits or rewards.
- Unless otherwise advised by TGI Fridays Australia, one (1) Point will be awarded to a member’s account for each dollar spent by the member at a TGI FRIDAYS restaurant in Australia (excluding complimentary items and gift card purchases). Points are accrued when the member barcode associated with the account is scanned at the time of purchase, and the transaction is finalised. From time to time, bonus points may be issued in addition to standard points under specifically advertised promotions or competitions.
- A member account needs to be presented before the purchase has been finalised in order to earn points. Points will not be added retrospectively.
- Points will be applied to a member’s account for purchases by the member of qualifying goods or services from an outlet. Purchases of complimentary and/or discounted items will not accrue points but all other items in the transaction that are not complimentary or discounted will (excluding gift cards).
- Points can be earned for purchases made at TGI Fridays Australia restaurants (dine-in/takeaway). Points cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third party providers, delivery services or other goods or services as communicated by TGI Fridays Australia from time to time.
- Every 20 points a member accumulates is equivalent to $1 credit able to be redeemed on qualifying goods or services at TGI FRIDAYS Australia locations. Points/credit are not redeemable for cash or gift cards.
- Credit can be redeemed by presenting the member barcode associated with the account at the time of purchase. If the member does not have enough credit to cover the whole bill, they can choose to redeem all their available credit to cover a portion of the bill, and pay the remaining balance by alternative payment methods (cash or credit/debit/eftpos card). All available credit must be redeemed at once, whether covering the whole bill or a portion of the bill.
- TGI Fridays Australia reserves all rights to change the rate at which points are earned and/or redeemed at any time without written notice.
- A member’s points will expire if no transactions are made on their account for a consecutive period of 24 TGI Fridays Australia will automatically deduct and invalidate points from such an account after 24 months, with any accrued points and other entitlements being forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, the account will not be terminated and the member will retain their account even after their points expire.
- Membership to the Program is free however all expenses for internet access to use the TGI Fridays Australia App or website, or access benefits and rewards offered are the responsibility of the member.
- TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet (whether or not under TGI Fridays Australia’s control). This includes (but is not limited to) any injury or damage to a member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Program.
- TGI Fridays Australia may terminate the MyFridays Rewards Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of rewards, points and benefits and the cancellation of all benefits and rewards associated with the Program. Rewards, points and benefits are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time. TGI Fridays Australia is not liable for rewards, benefits and/or points that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time, a notification will be placed on the TGI Fridays Australia website, at a minimum.
- The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Program and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The MyFridays Rewards (“Program”) is operated by TGI Fridays Australia, ACN 099 804 789, Suite 201, Level 2, 127 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205. The program is available at all TGI Fridays restaurants across Australia, including tgifridays.com.au.
Acceptable Internet Use Policy
Using this service in any way shape or form constitutes your agreement to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Certain information which is publicly advertised by your device may be used by us for reporting purposes, this information does not personally identify you or your device.
Use of the Internet is permitted for free by this system provided the system is:
- accessed using a access code which can be obtained by visiting the location identified on the login page of this Hotspot and may require the purchase of a product or service from that business to qualify for the free access
- used according to this Acceptable Use Policy
- used in an acceptable way
- used in accordance with applicable laws and legislation
- not used for Unacceptable Behaviour as listed below
The following, as a minimum, is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour, this does not define use or behaviour which may be deemed unacceptable but is not listed here:
- visiting Internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or other illegal material
- using this computer or network to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using this computer or network to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered by or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- Accessing or attempting to access unauthorised areas of this or any other system, or any system connected to this network
- creating or transmitting defamatory material
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste the Hotspot resources
- introducing or attempting to introduce any form of computer virus into the Hotspot system or connected systems
- using peer-to-peer networking services
TGI Fridays accepts that the use of the Internet is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this service can have a negative impact upon other users. TGI Fridays maintains the right to monitor the volume of Internet traffic, together with the Internet sites visited as allowed by applicable laws to ensure that your use of this service does not cause undue impact to other users of the service. The specific content of any transactions will not be monitored unless there is a suspicion of improper use as allowed by applicable laws. Any breach of the law which may be identified will be handed over to the relevant authority for investigation, TGI Fridays will co-operate fully with any investigation as required.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in termination of your connection and/or blocking of your computer access to the system in the future should this Acceptable Use Policy be breached. You should familiarise yourself with this policy each and every time you use this service to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the policy which may have been implemented since your last use of the service.
Use of this service constitutes your acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Any queries relating to this policy should be directed in the first instance to:
TGI Fridays Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
201/127 Market Street,
South Melbourne Victoria 3205
03 9686 4292