MyFridays Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
- An individual will be bound by these Terms and Conditions upon providing TGI Fridays Australia their details and/or downloading TGI Fridays Australia ‘MyFridays Rewards’ Application and registering for a membership account.
- Individuals can become TGI Fridays MyFridays Rewards Members (“Members”) by either: (a) downloading the TGI Fridays Application (“App”) for compatible smart phones and devices, following the prompts to register an account and verifying the registered email address or (b) registering details at tgifridays.com.au/rewards/ and verifying the registered email address.
- An email verification process is in place to become a member. Members must verify their email address by clicking on the verification link sent to the email entered during the registration process. Only a verified member can redeem rewards and points.
- Participation in the MyFridays Rewards Program (“Program”) is for personal use only and open to individuals 18 years and over who have a unique valid email address and mobile phone number. Individuals must reside within Australia to become a member.
- The program is for personal use only. Points and vouchers cannot be transferred, sold or in any way traded. Additionally, a membership account cannot be used for any transaction where the beneficiary is a business.
- A MyFridays Rewards account (“Membership Account” or “Account”) is not transferrable and can only be used by the individual who initially set up their membership. It cannot be used as a credit card, debit card or a guarantee card.
- There is a limit of one (1) registered membership account per person. Each account requires an independent email address that must be verified. Multiple accounts per person (determined by name, email, mobile number or other details) will result in the additional account/s being closed, and any benefits, rewards or points attached to the account cancelled or forfeited, at the absolute discretion of TGI Fridays Australia.
- It is the responsibility of the member to advise TGI Fridays Australia of any change of account details including name, email, mobile number etc as soon as practical after the change. Updates can be made on the TGI Fridays Australia App or by contacting TGI Fridays Australia directly via firstname.lastname@example.org, further verification requirements may be required. TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any late delivery or loss of benefits or rewards to members relating to any failure by you to notify us of any change in your details.
- TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any unauthorised use or access of a MyFridays Member’s account including through the MyFridays Member’s barcode and redemption of benefits and rewards by third parties, including the unauthorised use of points and/or a reward allocated to a member. It is each member’s responsibility to protect their account from misuse or access.
- A member may terminate their membership or cancel at any time by giving written notice to TGI Fridays Australia via email@example.com. On receiving a notice of termination from a member, the member’s contact details with be noted on the database as closed.
- MyFridays Rewards accounts are issued by and remain the property of TGI Fridays Australia which reserves the right, at any time without notice, to: a) terminate the MyFridays Rewards Program b) decline to issue a MyFridays Rewards account to an applicant; and c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel a MyFridays Rewards account or MyFridays rewards points (“Points”) collected, or to alter the conditions of operation of the program. Reasonable grounds include but is not limited to, i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the program, ii) any use or attempted use of a MyFridays Rewards account or points in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions, iii) an individual supplying misleading information or making misrepresentations to TGI Fridays Australia and its participating venues, or iv) any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a member in connection with the program.
- TGI Fridays Australia reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity and status of actual or prospective MyFridays Members, registrations, verification of account details and any benefits or rewards issued and redeemed, including a MyFridays Member’s identity, age, email and mobile phone number.
- Upon verification of the registered email address, new members will receive 50 points. The 50 points will be added to the new members account instantaneously.
- A $15.00 Birthday voucher will be applied to a member’s account one time only on their birthday each year, provided they are eligible. Members must have registered and verified their account for a minimum of 30 days prior to their birthday in order to be eligible to receive the birthday credit. TGI Fridays Australia takes no responsibility for date of birth errors, which have either been provided on an application for or entered in, to member profiles. TGI Fridays Australia reserves the right, at any time, to change the value of the Birthday voucher, without prior notice.
- From time to time, rewards, in the form of TGI Fridays Rewards Vouchers (“Vouchers”), will be emailed and/or appear on a member’s app. TGI Fridays reserves the right to stop sending out Vouchers at any time at its discretion. Collecting periods may vary at TGI Friday’s discretion. The terms and conditions relating to individual Vouchers may be found on the Vouchers.
- All rewards are subject to availability. Substitutes may be offered at TGI Fridays Australia’s absolute discretion. Blackout periods, such as public holidays, restaurant closures etc, may apply. TGI Fridays Australia in its absolute discretion may change or amend a benefit or reward, including ceasing the benefit or reward, without notification. TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any late, lost, misdirected, damaged or undeliverable benefits and rewards.
- You may receive personalised offers that are only available to you and other select members, as determined by TGI Fridays Australia. Certain rewards and benefits may not be available to all Members. It is at TGI Fridays Australia’s absolute discretion whether to supply you with these or any benefits or rewards.
- Unless otherwise advised by TGI Fridays Australia, one (1) Point will be awarded to a member’s account for each dollar spent by the member at a TGI FRIDAYS restaurant in Australia (excluding complimentary items and gift card purchases). Points are accrued when the member barcode associated with the account is scanned at the time of purchase, and the transaction is finalised. From time to time, bonus points may be issued in addition to standard points under specifically advertised promotions or competitions.
- A member account needs to be presented before the purchase has been finalised in order to earn points. Points will not be added retrospectively.
- Points will be applied to a member’s account for purchases by the member of qualifying goods or services from an outlet. Purchases of complimentary and/or discounted items will not accrue points but all other items in the transaction that are not complimentary or discounted will (excluding gift cards).
- Points can be earned for purchases made at TGI Fridays Australia restaurants (dine-in/takeaway). Points cannot be earned or redeemed against purchases made through third party providers, delivery services or other goods or services as communicated by TGI Fridays Australia from time to time.
- Every 20 points a member accumulates is equivalent to $1 credit able to be redeemed on qualifying goods or services at TGI FRIDAYS Australia locations. Points/credit are not redeemable for cash or gift cards.
- Credit can be redeemed by presenting the member barcode associated with the account at the time of purchase. If the member does not have enough credit to cover the whole bill, they can choose to redeem all their available credit to cover a portion of the bill, and pay the remaining balance by alternative payment methods (cash or credit/debit/eftpos card). All available credit must be redeemed at once, whether covering the whole bill or a portion of the bill.
- TGI Fridays Australia reserves all rights to change the rate at which points are earned and/or redeemed at any time without written notice.
- A member’s points will expire if no transactions are made on their account for a consecutive period of 24 TGI Fridays Australia will automatically deduct and invalidate points from such an account after 24 months, with any accrued points and other entitlements being forfeited. For the avoidance of doubt, the account will not be terminated and the member will retain their account even after their points expire.
- Membership to the Program is free however all expenses for internet access to use the TGI Fridays Australia App or website, or access benefits and rewards offered are the responsibility of the member.
- TGI Fridays Australia is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or line, computer system, equipment, server or provider, software, technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet (whether or not under TGI Fridays Australia’s control). This includes (but is not limited to) any injury or damage to a member’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading of any materials in this Program.
- TGI Fridays Australia may terminate the MyFridays Rewards Program at any time, with or without notice, which may result in loss of rewards, points and benefits and the cancellation of all benefits and rewards associated with the Program. Rewards, points and benefits are not your property and may be revoked, cancelled, limited, or modified at any time. TGI Fridays Australia is not liable for rewards, benefits and/or points that are lost due to fraudulent, unauthorised, or other unacceptable use. Should the Program be suspended or cancelled at any time, a notification will be placed on the TGI Fridays Australia website, at a minimum.
- The laws of Victoria, Australia apply to the Program and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with Terms, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- The MyFridays Rewards (“Program”) is operated by TGI Fridays Australia, ACN 099 804 789, Suite 201, Level 2, 127 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205. The program is available at all TGI Fridays restaurants across Australia, including tgifridays.com.au.
Online Ordering Terms & Conditions
- The terms and conditions below apply to online orders (“order/s”) for the supply of food and drink products by TGI FRIDAYS Australia (“TGI FRIDAYS”) which are submitted via our online ordering service (“Online Ordering”) at tgifridays.com.au. The service can be accessed through a link in the TGI Fridays AU App (“App”).
- An individual will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions upon submitting an online order or by accessing the online ordering service.
- Until otherwise noted, the TGI FRIDAYS Online Ordering service is only accessible to MyFridays Rewards Members. Individuals can create a MyFridays account via the TGI Fridays AU App or via our
- When you place an order via the Online Ordering Service you will be required to provide us with your personal information, including your full name, your email address, your mobile phone number and your payment information (“information”).
- The current terms and conditions for using our website and app are available on our website. These terms can be reviewed by us at any time, however those terms that are in force at the time that you place an order through us are binding.
- TGI FRIDAYS makes every effort to ensure that our website and app is available 24 hours a day. We are not liable if our website, app or online ordering service is unavailable at any time due to planned maintenance, internet outage, server outage or any other reason.
- You are permitted to use TGI FRIDAYS Online Ordering for your own personal and non-commercial use. You assume full responsibility for any associated costs or charges that you incur as a result of using our website or app.
- We may terminate or suspend your right to use or place online orders by notifying you in writing or by email if we believe in our sole discretion that you have breached these terms and conditions.
- You must be at least 18 years old in order to place an online order. All orders must be collected by you at your designated TGI FRIDAYS restaurant.
- To place an order, you are required to select the TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant you wish to collect your order from. Please note that you may not change the designated TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant once you have added product items to your order. Following the selection by you of the products you wish to order and provided you have supplied all other required information; you will be given the opportunity to submit your order. You should check all the information that you enter and correct any errors before submitting your order as we will be unable to correct any errors once we have commenced processing the order.
- TGI FRIDAYS does not accept orders from third party delivery services. We reserve the right to refuse, without refund, any orders received from third party delivery services that are placed via Online Ordering.
- The individual who places the online order must collect their order in person for the purposes of private consumption. An individual is not entitled to re-sell our products ordered via Online Ordering for their own commercial gain.
- The prices published on the TGI FRIDAY’S Online Ordering service will apply to the ordered products. All prices stated on the Online Ordering service are inclusive of GST.
- You must pay for your online order at the time of order submission using an accepted credit or debit card. The amount will be debited from your account in the timescales set by your card or account provider.
- If your payment is not authorised, your order will not be fulfilled and it will not be sent through to the designated TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant. You will be notified should this occur.
- We engage a third-party payment provider (“Fat Zebra”) to securely process and store credit/debit card payments. Fat Zebra are Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant. TGI FRIDAYS will not store your credit or debit card information on our servers and will not have direct access to your payment information.
- Changes or cancellations may be made to your order within 5 minutes of your order being submitted or up to 30 minutes before your nominated collection time. This must be done by telephoning the chosen TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant directly and confirming the cancellation or amendment with a restaurant team member. Refunds will not be processed if the attempt to cancel is made outside of the above timeframes.
- If you amend or cancel your online order, your original payment will still be processed. If you are eligible for a refund, you can obtain this by contacting our Customer Care team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org . We will process refunds within seven working days.
- Any refund request must be submitted to our Customer Care team within 24 hours of placing your initial order. Any requests made outside of this timeframe will be actioned at TGI Fridays sole discretion.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to fulfil your order or if one of our products is no longer available, we will contact you before collection and seek to replace the unavailable item with another item of a similar value or we will refund the amount that you have paid. You may obtain a refund by contacting our Customer Care team as per the steps in clause 18 & 19 above.
- Whilst we will always try our best to resolve any complaints to your satisfaction, the approval of any refund requests remains at the discretion of TGI FRIDAYS.
- You must collect your online order at the designated TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant at the time you have selected to collect your order. Upon arrival, please make yourself known to one of the restaurant team. You might be asked to show some form of proof of identity and/or the credit/debit card used for payment of the order. We will endeavour to have your order ready for you at the time selected by you.
- TGI FRIDAYS endeavours to ensure that all product names, descriptions, prices, nutritional information and allergenic warnings are accurate. If you are uncertain as to the contents of any of our products you should contact your chosen TGI FRIDAY’S restaurant directly before placing your online order.
- TGI FRIDAYS Online Ordering service is operated by TGI Fridays Australia, ACN 099 804 789, Suite 201, Level 2, 127 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
Acceptable Internet Use Policy
Using this service in any way shape or form constitutes your agreement to this Acceptable Use Policy.
Certain information which is publicly advertised by your device may be used by us for reporting purposes, this information does not personally identify you or your device.
Use of the Internet is permitted for free by this system provided the system is:
- accessed using a access code which can be obtained by visiting the location identified on the login page of this Hotspot and may require the purchase of a product or service from that business to qualify for the free access
- used according to this Acceptable Use Policy
- used in an acceptable way
- used in accordance with applicable laws and legislation
- not used for Unacceptable Behaviour as listed below
The following, as a minimum, is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour, this does not define use or behaviour which may be deemed unacceptable but is not listed here:
- visiting Internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or other illegal material
- using this computer or network to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
- using this computer or network to send offensive or harassing material to other users
- downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered by or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
- Accessing or attempting to access unauthorised areas of this or any other system, or any system connected to this network
- creating or transmitting defamatory material
- undertaking deliberate activities that waste the Hotspot resources
- introducing or attempting to introduce any form of computer virus into the Hotspot system or connected systems
- using peer-to-peer networking services
TGI Fridays accepts that the use of the Internet is a valuable business tool. However, misuse of this service can have a negative impact upon other users. TGI Fridays maintains the right to monitor the volume of Internet traffic, together with the Internet sites visited as allowed by applicable laws to ensure that your use of this service does not cause undue impact to other users of the service. The specific content of any transactions will not be monitored unless there is a suspicion of improper use as allowed by applicable laws. Any breach of the law which may be identified will be handed over to the relevant authority for investigation, TGI Fridays will co-operate fully with any investigation as required.
Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in termination of your connection and/or blocking of your computer access to the system in the future should this Acceptable Use Policy be breached. You should familiarise yourself with this policy each and every time you use this service to ensure that you are aware of any changes to the policy which may have been implemented since your last use of the service.
Use of this service constitutes your acceptance of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Any queries relating to this policy should be directed in the first instance to:
TGI Fridays Asia Pacific Pty Ltd
201/127 Market Street,
South Melbourne Victoria 3205
03 9686 4292
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Your purchase, redemption or attempted redemption of a TGI FRIDAYS gift card constitutes your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- TGI FRIDAYS gift cards can be purchased from a TGI FRIDAYS venue, or from our website at https://www.tgifridays.com.au/gift-cards/
- If purchasing gift cards through our website, your payment will be securely processed by a third-party payment provider. The TGI FRIDAYS does not store your credit or debit card information on our servers and will not have direct access to your payment information.
- Once a gift card has been purchased through The TGI FRIDAYS website, no refunds can be given.
- A TGI FRIDAYS gift card may only be used to make purchases up to the gift card value (or the remaining gift card value). If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the gift card value you must pay the excess using another payment method.
- TGI FRIDAYS gift cards expire 36 months after the date of issue. You should use any value remaining on the gift card before the expiry date. After the expiry date, unused value will be forfeited and become the property of The TGI FRIDAYS.
- You may check the balance of your gift card at any TGI FRIDAYS location.
- TGI FRIDAYS gift cards cannot be used for Online Ordering.
- MyFridays points are not earned for the purchase of a TGI FRIDAYS gift card.
- On presentation of a MyFridays Membership, points are earned for purchases made using The TGI FRIDAYS gift card.
- Gift cards are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities. You cannot obtain any cash advance with your gift card, redeem your gift card for cash or receive any portion of the remaining gift card value in cash.
- TGI FRIDAYS may refuse to redeem any gift card if fraud is suspected or until TGI FRIDAYS is satisfied that there has been no fraud involved.
- TGI FRIDAYS reserves the right to cancel or void a gift card if fraud is suspected.
- TGI FRIDAYS reserves the right to correct the balance of a gift card if we believe a clerical or accounting error has occurred.
- Gift cards cannot be cancelled once they are issued except if voided by TGI FRIDAYS.
- TGI FRIDAYS is not liable for or in any way responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift card. Lost or stolen gift cards will not be refunded or replaced.
- TGI FRIDAYS Gift Cards are issued and operated by TGI FRIDAYS, ABN 78 914 137 118, Suite 201, Level 2, 201 Market Street, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205. TGI FRIDAYS can be contacted on (03) 9645 4798 or email@example.com