FRIDAYS at HOME
To order delivery click on your nearest store: Melbourne Central, Southbank or Jam Factory
Put more FRIDAYS into your week and take advantage of FRIDAYS at HOME! Now you can order your favourite Fridays dishes straight to your door via foodora!
How to order:
- Go to & type in your address & search for TGI Fridays.
- If a TGI Fridays store appears on the list of restaurants, this means we deliver to you – woohoo!
- Select the items you would like to order. Minimum order is $25 so you might as well throw in some delicious sides or maybe a dessert for that sweet tooth!
- Pay for your order and we’ll fire up the grill.
- We’ll cook your food fresh, pack it up and you should expect a foodora rider at your door within 30 minutes or so..
You don’t deliver to my postcode
Each store has a pre-defined delivery radius which is as far as the riders can make it in the delivery times. We’re continuously working with foodora to expand these areas. If you have suggested areas, pass them onto us at email@example.com.
I have a problem with my order
If you experience a problem with your order, the best thing to do is to contact foodora directly – you can call them on 1300 875 606 or check their FAQs here.
When do you deliver?
TGI Fridays delivery is available from 12pm–3pm and 5:45pm-9:15pm on weekdays and from 12pm until late on weekends. Please be aware that sometimes our restaurants do have to stop delivery for a limited time during busy kitchen periods.
Is it more expensive to get it delivered?
Prices are exactly the same as you would pay in store. However, there is a minimum order of $25.
Feedback – if you want to send us any feedback on your delivery experience, please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org